From the July 2003 Idaho Observer:
Virginia Supreme Court affirms state bar ethics committee right to be unethical
The June, 2003 edition of The IO reported that Attorney Linda Kennedy's appeal of the Virginia State Bar's Ethics Committee decision to disbar her was before the Virginia Supreme Court. Kennedy was James Traficant's attorney; she is an advocate of legal reform, not a maintainer of the status quo. The ethics committee began disbarment proceedings against Kennedy after being noticed of her evidence proving it had altered transcripts and engaged in an entire menu of unethical behavior itself. Kennedy's appeal fundamentally put the Virginia Spreme Court on trial. The Supreme Court affirmed Kennedy's disbarment, but appear ashamed of its decision. The state's high court is now as guilty as the state bar in the commision of crimes relative to abuse of process, fraud and perjury. Following is an update of the Kennedy case, which is on its way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia -- The Virginia Supreme Court affirmed the trial court's decision to disbar Linda Kennedy June 30. Transcripts indicate that the justices skirted the real issues in an attempt to justify Kennedy's disbarment. According to Kennedy, not one of the justices ruling on her case would sign the order nor would they disclose how each voted.
Kennedy is preparing to appeal the decision to the U.S. Supreme Court. I am going to ask the U.S. Supreme Court the same questions I asked the Virginia Supreme Court (see below), but the people have to let these fringe organizations and agencies, who think the below actions are permissible, know that we will not allow them to commit crimes in order to protect their interests, said Kennedy.
This country's system of justice has evolved as a result of peoples' ignorance of how the court system works. Kennedy explained how, The Supremes think that by ignoring the issues and giving a generic opinion in this matter, people will never learn of their deceptions. It is up to us to make sure people know what the Supremes are all about, and we need to let the state of VA know that their attempted trickery will not remain secret.
QUESTIONS LINDA KENNEDY ASKED THE VIRGINIA SUPREME COURT
1. Is it permissible for the Virginia State Bar (Paul Georgiadis with bar approval) to totally alter court transcripts in order to disbar Linda Kennedy?
2. Is it permissible for the Virginia Judges (Judge Glen Tyler, Judge William Winston, Judge John Clarkson) to totally alter court transcripts in order to disbar Linda Kennedy?
3. Is it permissible for the bar to knowingly fabricate allegations (which they were caught on tape doing) to accomplish the task of disbarring Linda Kennedy?
4. Is it permissible for the head of ethics at the Virginia State Bar (James Mccauley) to perjure himself (after getting caught on tape), in order to disbar Linda Kennedy?
5. The Virginia Attorney General's office (Jerry Kilgore), and the Virginia State Bar (Paul Georgiadis) admitted that Linda Kennedy is being disbarred because she belongs to a fringe group called Hotseat for Judges (a radio show), and that she has a pattern of bad thinking and thinks that we are corrupt. Is it permissible for legal action to be taken against someone who thinks that the the courts are unfair to the public?
6. Who is the fringe group here? Is it attorney Linda Kennedy who thinks it is wrong to change records, perjure oneself, make up charges, and deny basic Constitutional rights, or is it the VA Supreme Court and the Virginia State Bar who think these actions are permissible, perform and support them and cover up for those who do it when it occurs?
ACTION TO TAKE
Tell each person you are calling that they can reach Linda Kennedy at WBFLegal@aol.com
We want written responses from anyone who is covering up this corruption.
PLEASE BE POLITE BUT FIRM
1. Call Virginia Governor Mark Warner and ask the above questions, then demand that the Governor's office overrule and negate the decision against Linda Kennedy. (804-786-2211, Dial 0). Ask for Asha.
2. Call Pat Robertson, President and Chancellor of Regent University, and ask him: (757-226-2786 -- Barbara Johnson is his exec secretary)
a. Why he has supported and even had speak to his students, Attorney General Jerry Kilgore, who supported and defended the bar and judges rewriting transcripts, fabricating evidence, etc (see above), against one of his former Regent students and a Law Professor at Regent University?
b. Why he invites VA Supreme Court Chief Justice Hassell to preach to law students at Regent University when this Chief Justice is permitting the above?
c. Why he has a mission statement, Christian Leadership to Change the World, but yet, when one of his law prof/former law students does just that, he is not there to support that person, and instead is supporting the very people who are attempting to disbar her?
3. Write the Washington Times (letters@Washingtontimes.com) and protest this action on the part of the Virginia Supreme Court. If you have your own horror story, include it by relating it to the Linda Kennedy Story (keep it short enough to get printed and focus on bad judges and bar members -- not on the opposing party). We are trying to get the papers to report more against Judges and the system and need to take advantage of this opportunity. (go to the website at www.wbflegalreform.com for other letters written to the papers and others to be used as samples). The story at the Washington Times can also be read at www.idaho-observer.com.
4. Call RADIO STATIONS THE REST OF THIS WEEK AND GET THE WORD OUT THAT THE VIRGINIA SUPREME COURT THINKS THE ABOVE ACTIONS ARE PERMISSIBLE IN VA. Give out the website: www.wbflegalreform.com so that people can get this set of directions.
5. Anyone wanting to participate in an Amicus Curie brief submission to the U.S. Supremes should contact Linda Kennedy at WBFLegal@aol.com
Home - Current Edition
Advertising Rate Sheet
About the Idaho Observer
Some recent articles
Some older articles
Why we're here
Corrections and Clarifications
Vaccination Liberation - vaclib.org
The Idaho Observer
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869