From the September 2007 Idaho Observer:
What’s going on around here?
What’s going on around here?
1. Russia officially resumed its Cold War posture with the U.S. by announcing August 17, 2007, that it will be sending strategic air forces on patrol well beyond its borders as a direct response to U.S. military belligerence worldwide.
2. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez resigned August 27, 2007, amid allegations that he lied to Congress. To date, the top law enforcement officer has not been replaced though Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff was initially rumored to be the likely candidate. The Justice Department is now being run by Acting Deputy Attorney General Craig Morford.
3. On August 30, 2007, a B-52, said to have been "mistakenly" loaded with six live, 5-150 kiloton nuclear warheads at Minot AFB in North Dakota, was flown to Barksdale AFB in Louisiana.
4. As of Sept. 6, 2007, against popular opinion and the sense of Congress, the Bush administration opened our southern border to Mexican truckers who now have unfettered access to U.S. highways and byways.
5. U.S. plans to attack Iran were revealed by the BBC last February; recent events indicate heightened likelihood that a joint U.S./Israeli attack on Iran is becoming more imminent by the hour.
6. Numerous articles appearing in newspapers are quoting credible sources predicting the housing bubble will burst soon, the dollar is collapsing against global currencies and the stock market could crash as soon as Sept. 21, 2007.
7. Today is the 6th anniversary of 9/11; the 9/11 truth movement has gained tremendous popular support and demonstrations demanding a real investigation are occurring all over the world.
8. Allegedly to review protocols—such as requiring an order from the president of the United States to remove armed nukes from their secure, underground storage facilities—that generally prevent air force bombers from flying around in U.S. airspace with live nukes, it has been internationally announced that the U.S. Air Force will "stand down" (that means drop national air defenses) Friday, Sept. 14, 2007.
• Russia has resumed its Cold War posture—in cooperation with China and with the approval of many other nations—as a check on U.S. belligerence worldwide.
• War in the Middle East is expected to expand any moment.
• Mexican trucks are coming into the U.S. unchecked.
• There is no attorney general.
• Millions of Americans oppose the war and suspect 9/11 was an inside job.
• The imminence of an economic collapse is being well-publicized.
• The whole world now knows that U.S. air defenses will be down Sept. 14.
The eight items enumerated above indicate that national security is at an all-time low. Not only is the nation vulnerable to attack, it appears that there is no need for an attorney general if civil authority is being secretly scheduled to be suspended under martial law.
What do you think is next? What are the odds that these things are all just coincidental? Since becoming a dissident journalist in May, 1995, I have never felt so strongly the imminence of a major cataclysm. Almost everyone I talk to lately is feeling like something huge is about to happen.
It seems like now is the time to get our immediate affairs in order. My personal priorities do not include stocking up on guns and ammo, gasoline or even food and water storage. One should always be prepared in those areas to some degree, but what, exactly, will we be preparing for? It is my belief that we should ready ourselves to do whatever we can, spiritually and materially, to help those closest to us survive whatever is coming; now is the time for intelligence, strength, compassion, decency and honor. No matter what. ~DWH
Home - Current Edition
Advertising Rate Sheet
About the Idaho Observer
Some recent articles
Some older articles
Why we're here
Corrections and Clarifications
Vaccination Liberation - vaclib.org
The Idaho Observer
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869