From the December 2008 Idaho Observer:
Bless us for we have achieved their goals
Bless us for we have achieved their goals
It has oft been pointed out in patriot circles that the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto have replaced the constitutional order in America. But the 10 planks, we should have realized, like the Constitution, merely describes the framework within which certain social and political goals are to be achieved. If the Constitution has been subverted by the Communist Manifesto, it is logical to conclude that constitutional goals of life, liberty and property have not been the going concern for quite some time. Below is an entry into Congressional Record from 1963 which spells out the goals of the Communist Party as documented in "The Naked Communist" by one of our nation’s most revered contemporary constitutionalists, the late Cleon Skousen.
CONGRESSIONAL RECORD -
Appendix - January 10, 1963
Extension of Remarks
Honorable A. S. Herlong, Jr.
In the House of Representatives
MR. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fl., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist", by Cleon Skousen:
1958 CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament (by) the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs of organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the grounds that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures that interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand (or treat).
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
With a pen, pencil or highlighter, mark the goals that have been achieved in accordance with your own observations. Then mark the goals you suspect have been achieved and, finally, mark the items that, if worded slightly different, represent communist goals that have been achieved in America since Skousen listed them in 1958.
By checking them off according to the three criteria mentioned above—observation, suspicion and modification—you will see that most if not all 45 communist goals have been accomplished in America.
The 1958 warning from Skousen, rendered into Congressional Record in 1963 by Nordman, is just one of innumerable warnings the American people have received and now look at us: The United States of America is a communist country.
The image that comes to mind is how every four years Republicans and Democrats come together as a bunch of hat wearing, donkey or elephant-pinned, flag waving party faithful fanatics to nominate their communist candidate for president. And, every four years, the faithful from one party or another has experienced the elation of their communist winning a four-year opportunity to advance the goals of communism in America.
And now we have Barack Obama. The little anecdote to follow suddenly makes sense as America, mostly in ignorance, dances on the edge of a multi-faceted apocalypse euphemistically referred to as "change."
In an article entitled, "The first time I heard of Barack," a man named Tom Fife explained that he was making frequent trips to Russia from 1992-1994 while jointly starting a software development company with some Russians. At a dinner party one evening, a committed communist woman with an obvious anti-American edge said, "What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a communist?"
According to Fife, the woman went on to explain that he will be Ivy League, and his mother is a white American and his father a black African and that his name is "Barack. She added, "He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America."
While admittedly anecdotal, Fife’s story has the ring of truth. Plus, we already know Obama is a communist because he was selected president.